I’ll be participating in the challenge: Classics 2017, which is set forth by Books and Chocolates. Right now the list is tentative, and I’ll be updating this post whenever I complete a challenge. I can’t wait to start in a few weeks. I’m quite excited as this is my first time doing all of this, so hopefully I get through this!
So far, I have for the challenges given:
1. A 19th Century Classic
2. A 20th Century Classic – Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard
3. A classic by a woman author.
4. A classic in translation. – Siddhartha by Herman Hesse
5. A classic published before 1800. – Aeneid by Virgil
6. An romance classic. – N/A
7. A Gothic or horror classic.
8. A classic with a number in the title. – Richard III by Shakespeare
9. A classic about an animal or which includes the name of an animal in the title.
10. A classic set in a place you’d like to visit. – N/A
11. An award-winning classic. –
12. A Russian Classic. – Notes From the Underground by Fyodor Dostoyevsky