I like to think of New Years Resolutions each year even though I often never come close to completing them because of how broad they are.
- Read at least 1 book a month for a total of 12 books this year
- Take notes extensively for the books I’ve read
- Read at least 6 books of the Bible this year
- Read at least 1 Philosophy book this year
- Write 6 essays on 6 different books
Considering that I focused this year’s resolutions on things I’ve already planned ahead of time and made sure is well within my capabilities rather than completely pushing it, I feel like I can at least accomplish one of them rather than none at all. I’m still taking it one day at a time, but having goals and projects to look forward to and actually doing does bring structure into my life, which is something that I think I really need right now rather than spending my days in a haze with no direction.